5/20/12

Terrarium Love

click on photo for source
I really love terrariums and succulents. 
I was telling my mother about this love and she told me we had a hidden small succulent plant growing in the backyard. So I grabbed a shovel, some dirt and a pot, and set to work.
I found it meek and withered, a small plant just trying to stay alive. I took him in as my own.
So now I have my own succulent. Once it grows and flourishes I will proudly display it in it's very own 
terrarium. So until then, I swoon over these lush mini paradises. 

ps. i am back from minneapolis with some good shopping finds to prove it!

3 comments:

  1. You're the cutest!

    mybillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those are very lovely terrariums! gonna look forward when you post your own :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny you should say that...that post is coming up soon! :)

      Delete

thanks for your thoughts! xo