2/8/13

my life lately


1.exchange district walking // 2.ma boots // 3.books and books and books - studying. // 4.tea cups in the thrift shop // 5.my sweet creation // 6.covered in snow from sledding...rather rolling in the snow // 7. skating on the river // 8.piano getaway // 9.dramatic portrait shoot with my singer friend // 10.waffle.

friends! hello! here we have my first ever phone post! When life is the way it is, I often don't have the time to pick up my camera, then download, then go through, then edit, and then post my photos. BUT I do usually have my phone in my pocket, equipped with an okay camera and a billion photo editing tools. (i have a thing for downloading photo apps.) So my instagram seems to get more attention then this blog, sorry folks. 

SO- this is my life through my iphone as of lately. Most of the photo editing is thanks to vscocam, which i just can't get enough of. oh, p.s: photo number 9 was a real photoshoot, not just on my phone! 

If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, I am sierrasavannahf ! Or just click right here.

that is all, have a fantasical friday.
-s

1 comment:

  1. great images!

    If you have a moment, check out our GIVEAWAY on Facebook. One lucky winner will receive our new batik HiLo Dress just in time for Spring! http://on.fb.me/11E41h6

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your thoughts! xo