10/10/11

Stroll

Hello
Me and Madi went for a back-lane stroll the other day, Autumn is by far the most beautiful season. (but not my favourite, I prefer to not be frivolous by choosing one as a favourite)
We would be passing my camera back and forth to capture equal moments of each other, but here I will only post mine. I will let her post the ones of herself. 




Today is thanksgiving in Canada, our family had our huge turkey dinner on Saturday night, so this morning we had a thanksgiving breakfast. Pumpkin scones...mm:) I am so thankful for so many things. 


 Cardigan,Belt & Tights- Joe Fresh
Shirt- Thrifted
Shoes- Forever21
Skirt- Talula (Artitzia)





 Psalm 111

I do have more pictures...but they aren't uploading correctly so I will post them later. 

Happy Thanksgiving!
-s♥





No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your thoughts! xo