11/3/11

Times Like These

It's November! I think it's finally hitting me that cold times are a'coming. I am hanging on the the last warmth before we disappear in a cloud of snow. Hm, I might have to start thinking of how I will take pictures then. Would crazy coldness be bad for my camera? I dunno.

After much too long of putting off with the fact that it is fall and that I do need pants...I splurged and bought myself a pair of high waisted burgundy pants from American Apparel. And I love them.

 Jean Shirt- Thrifted
Scarf- somewhere in Cali
Pants- American Apparel
Shoes- Dolce Vita
I downloaded a trial of Photoshop a while ago and am obsessed with it. Then yesterday I spent a day with THE MASTER of graphic design and photoshop and he taught me so much! Which means I am now pretty much professional, which means...blog overhaul soon! Don't fret, just aesthetic stuff. I cant wait to show you my newly found skills! 
-s

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your thoughts! xo