1/12/12

Scallops and Snow

Hey folkies!
Wow, it feels like it has been awhile. This winter is really taking a toll on this blog, cold weather = less pictures. And lets face it. It's always cold. 
I really like this sweater. It is thrifted, a stunning pink and has these adorable scallops that I just love! I might add a cute Peter-Pan collar at some point, but I am happy with it like this for now. The rest of the outfit is pretty simple, pretty much thrown on to get to school in time! 
 Sweater- Thrifted
Jeans- Aeropostale
Scarf- Unknown
Boots- c/o my sister

I really want to get a pair of simple high waisted jeans, maybe Forever21? I love my burgundy ones, but I cant wear them too often because they are so different!
Thats all for now.
-sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your thoughts! xo