9/2/12

hello from...

The past five days have been a whirlwind! Where I left off in the last post was in Vancouver, and since then I have crossed to the Island and stayed in Victoria, then went up to the West Coast of Vancouver Island where we stayed at a beach resort near Tofino! There is nothing like the ocean...but I will give details another time! The picture above is me at the beach down the street from the hotel I stayed at in Vancouver. See the ships on the horizon? That sure was a beautiful night. The end is in sight, after one more night where I am now, (Abbotsford, BC) we will be heading home! 
I will be writing about each place with photos and everything later, by the way, once everything is in order again! I have a new respect for all those bloggers who post as they travel, my goodness! 
-s

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your thoughts! xo