9/8/12

getting there

My friends! It is indeed due time for me to share the story of my journey to the West Coast. However, this beginning isn't so exciting. You see, I live in the prairies. So what do I have to cross to get to British Columbia? Prairies. And more prairies. And what's that? A whole lot more prairies. Mind you- these aren't your rolling hill beautiful kind of prairies, they're your flat flat flat prairies! It is beautiful for a time, but 15 hours of driving through the same thing...lets just say I was quite excited when we saw the mountains.
 Boy were we excited to see those first sights of the peaks in the distance!
Hold on tight folkies, the best is yet to come. Next post: ah-ah-aaah... you'll have to wait and find out! (you meanie sierra, you!)
That is all,
-s

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your thoughts! xo