3/28/13




JACKET - carol reed   SCARF- my sisters   LEGGINGS- i dunno...probably walmart or something
photos shot by my most lovely friend aislynn

Hello there!
These photos were actually from January...but I never shared them with you! But really, it doesn't really matter because it looks the exact same outside still :( 
Me and my friends went skating on the river and at the Forks and it was quite wonderful. I am not a good skater...at all...but by the end of our galavanting I had improved a lot- having to keep up with all my friends, you know. Living in a city like Winnipeg you'd think I would be a good skater. Oh well. 

Right now I am away- I explain in this post!
That is all!
-s

5 comments:

  1. sierra, just found your blog and i love it! you are so cute and heartfelt in your posts. i ice skated when i was little...then one day i tried to show off and ran into the rink wall with my eyes closed. that was the end of my skating adventures haha!
    ps. i love your glasses :)

    grace & love,
    kristyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, haha! That sounds like a traumatic ending :) Thanks so much Kristyn!
      -s

      Delete
  2. Cute! Love the skates :) You are adorbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute!! Just came across your blog...so adorable.

    -Courtney
    www.alwaysrooney.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your thoughts! xo