4/25/13

beautiful people














on me: SHIRT- aritzia   PANTS- cheap monday   BOOTS- dirty laundry
SWEATER- from my sister   SCARF- costa blanca

Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the beauty I see all around me. That's really a huge part of why I have the passion for photography that I do, I want to capture this beauty, hold on to it. I am a very sentimental person, I never want to forget what moves me so deeply. 
It fills me so much to photograph these things. To see beauty in everything- where it's obvious, but especially where it's hidden. Because I believe there's beauty in everything, and to capture it with my camera is like nothing else. 

Well there you have my thoughts right now!
These are my babe friends Madi, Madi and Laura, by the way! (Yep, two Madi's...we call them Madi Squared) And thanks to them for also snapping some of me on our little adventure! We found a set of those fire escape stairs that was accessible all the way to the top of a building! I was super pumped. Fo sho going back there.


That's all lovelies,
-s

ps. these were taken on saturday...please notice the snow sitting stubbornly on the ground. Yup.

9 comments:

  1. I was looking for fashion photography related website to review many issue. Now I've found your blog site with lots of amazing information. You did really excellent work. I'll read your blog regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come and hang with you girls??? You girls look like a lot of fun!!!

    Cute outfits :)

    ps. your ad is almost expired... go renew if ya wanna! And upgrade it to a bigger ad if ya wanna too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Natalie, so sweet :)
      Thanks for the warning!

      Delete
  3. Love these images! and all of the outfits <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent photography, every photograph is looking so beautiful and they have quite a unique view. I want to say thanks for sharing this great post I have enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are absolutely exact one. We want such
    car photo editing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, pretty cool captured!! The entire picture seems so live and natural and the settings of the pictures are also mind blowing. Anyways, which camera did you use to capture them? I have been working on different Clipping path platform for editing my photos and so on. Thanks for sharing such lovely photos with us. Please keep sharing more; I'll definitely visit your blog again.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your thoughts! xo